Giving to Briarcrest looks different for every donor, but all gifts of all sizes are essential to carrying out the mission and achieving the vision of Briarcrest Christian School.
God’s Word speaks directly about giving: “… you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
How can you give today? I’m glad you asked!
- Commitments of $100 or more can be extended over a period of time. For example, an annual commitment of $300 could be paid in 12 monthly installments of $25 each. Similarly, a multi-year commitment of $1,500 could be paid in annual installment of $500 each.
Monthly giving is an easy, hassle-free way to make a difference all year long. Please click here and select “recurring gift” to make your annual or multi-year commitment now.
- One-time gifts of any amount can be made online by credit or debit card transaction. Please click here to give now. If you prefer to send a check to the school, please make your check payable to Briarcrest Christian School, and mail it to:
Briarcrest Christian School
Attn: Office of Development
76 S. Houston Levee Road, Bldg SC
Eads, TN 38028
- Matching gifts multiply your generosity through your employer’s matching gift program. Please click here to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Gifts of appreciated stock and mutual funds can be advantageous for many donors. Please consult with your financial advisor, then contact or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Real estate and marketable items of personal property can be accepted as a donation. Please contact Lendon Ellis at 901-765-4665 or email@example.com for more information.
- Planned gifts can help meet your personal philanthropic and financial goals. Planned gifts could include securities, retirement plan distributions, a trust, life insurance policies, real estate or other person property. Please consult with your financial advisor, then contact Lendon Ellis at 901-765-4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I help?
The Briarcrest Fund fuels Briarcrest Christian School’s mission to inspire and challenge young men and women to know and honor Jesus Christ, seek God’s truth and wisdom in all disciplines, and pursue excellence in all endeavors. Therefore, we ask every BCS parent, grandparent, alumni and friend to do these three things:
- Pray for the work God is doing through Briarcrest Christian School.
- Consider the impact Briarcrest is having on our students and the important role of Christian education plays in our society.
- Make a commitment or one-time gift to The Briarcrest Fund today.
May I restrict my gift to a specific program or project?
Yes, you may restrict your gift to support a specific program or project. However, we encourage you to designate your gift to the area of greatest need within The Briarcrest Fund so that our board, administration, faculty and staff has the flexibility to apply your donation where it can be most impactful.
How much should I give?
The key to giving is that the gift be made cheerfully and sacrificially. We simply ask that all our supporters made a cheerful and sacrificial gift to the important cause of Christian education. This is a different amount for everyone, but all gifts of all sizes are important.
Can I use my credit or debit card?
Can I set up a recurring gift and make monthly donations?
Absolutely! You can indicate your desire to set up a recurring gift online by visiting www.briarcrest.com/give
today or completing the appropriate section on the remittance envelope found in the Development Office and our communication throughout the year.