Please remember that our students are expected to dress appropriately for outdoor sporting events as well as school-day activities. Our expectation in this regard is similar to our in-school policy: modesty and appropriateness.
For example, mid-thigh shorts are acceptable for football games, but "short-shorts" are not. Bare midriffs, halter-tops, etc., are never acceptable. Students are reminded that they represent BCMS both at school and in attendance at school-sponsored events. The 2021-22 Dress Code is available in the Downloads Section.
- Q: What do I do if my child is sick and will not be at school?
- Q: How do I get missed assignments if my child misses school?
- Q: What is the correct procedure for checking my child out of school?
- Q: How do I arrange a pre-approved absence for a family vacation or similar activity?
- Q: How do I get a message to my child during the school day?
- Q: How do I add money to my child's FLIK Account?
- Q: What do I do if my child loses his/her ID/Debit Card?
- Q: What if my student has no cash or ID Card?
- Q: How does the school communicate weather-related changes to parent?
8th Grade Washington Trip
Each spring, the 8th grade class travels to Washington, D.C. where students will learn about American history and our Christian heritage firsthand with Christian Discoveries. A registration packet with pricing, sample itinerary and more information was given to each rising 8th grade student in May. Please contact the Middle School Office if you did not receive this information. Registration information can be found at www.christiandiscoveries.org. The Briarcrest Christian Middle School ID Number is 194265.