Welcome Back to School for the 2021-2022 year!
Registration / Orientation day - Monday, August 9, 2021
*The specifics for this day will be communicated by your principal via email and can be found on your division's Back-to-School page.
First day of school for all divisions - Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Back to School Forms Checklist
- Medical Information Update – This digital form is assigned to your students directly in your onCampus parent account. Please login to onCampus and you will see a yellow header with a link to this form. **This form is due by August 6, 2021.
- Parent Parking Decal - All parents must have a new parent parking sticker each school year on their vehicles. To obtain the sticker, please login to the Briarcrest website as a parent and go to the "Resource" page. Click on the link for parent parking decal. Once filled out and submitted online your new decal will be mailed to you. Each family receives two free decals each year. After that, the cost is $5 each and can be paid online with the online form.
Recommended forms for review:
- Emergency Contacts – A parent will need to pick up his/her child within 30 minutes of receiving a call from the school. Please list both parents as the emergency contact, if possible. Please list another emergency contact who can pick up your student other than yourself in case of emergency.
- To update or view your student Emergency Contacts, login to your parent onCampus account. You will see your child’s name in the upper left corner of the menu tool bar (or “Children” if you have more than one enrolled student). Click on each child’s name and review the individuals listed on the Contact Card tab under the section Emergency Contacts. To add, remove or change any of the people, click on the Manage Phones button. You can drag and drop existing relationships to the active or inactive sides of the card or you can add new names by clicking on Create a New Phone Number. Once your changes are complete, click Save.
- Parent Contact Card /Profile Update - Correct parent contact information (phone numbers, home address, grandparent relationships) is extremely important to our teachers and offices. To update any of your parent contact information, please use the Link to the right under Forms called ”Parent Profile Update” to change any of your contact information.
Use the links on the right to enroll in extracurriculars or update your contact information.
- Briarcare Enrollment (grades K2 - 7th)
- BuzzBook Student Directory opt-out form
- Conservatory Enrollment (Opens after first day of school)