The minutes from each monthly PTF meeting will be posted here so that parents who were unable to attend can stay up-to-date on PTF happenings in the elementary.
Minutes from March meeting
Sha Blackmon – prayer and devotion (Exodus 13:17-18– There is an end to every situation, but the shortest path is not always the easiest. It’s going to take faith, fearlessness, and future to get beyond current circumstances.)
· Cassie talked about last month’s teacher appreciation event – grandparents delivered Chicken Salad Chick lunches to the staff.
o If you think your student’s grandparents would like to do something like this next year, be sure to send them a copy of the PTF Interest Form you’ll see next week.
· Cassie went over Teacher Appreciation WEEK
we provided a “Grab-N-Go Snack Bar.” THANK YOU to everyone who contributed!
was a Coffee Truck – a big hit in the rain, but sorry if you had to wait longer in morning car line. ;)
, the teachers got to “Stop & Shop Kitzi” thanks to the wonderful jewelry designer grandparent, Karyn Turnage.
, we’re doing a “Gift Card Giveaway” in which EVERY faculty member will receive a gift card! THANKS to parent contributions, each card values at $40 or more!! & Thanks to parent Jac Curran for the grand prize of 50u of Botox at Skin Clinics of Germantown!
, we’ll have a teacher luncheon. Charcuterie boxes and macaroons will be delivered to the staff during their lunchtime.
· Book Fair was a huge success! We exceeded last year’s gross & will push for it to be in the cafeteria again next year.
· Cassie discussed the PTF board and open positions for next year. An interest form will be sent home soon. Ask us any questions and circle all the positions you’d be interested in. We need YOU!
· Lendon Ellis discussed the success of our very first Briarcrest Giving Day (yesterday). Over $20k was raised in one day!
· Ashley Lawrence went over the upcoming events.
· Cassie talked about the upcoming Field Day
& Color Run. Be on the lookout for more info, but we’re going to need a lot of help to make this a spectacular treat for all of our kiddos!
· Next PTF Meeting: April 28th - in the Cafeteria