Briarcare serves BCS students in Little Saints (2 Years) through Middle School, offering a Christian environment for students who need supervision after school hours.
Briarcare begins on the first full day of school in August and runs through the last full day in May. Each day, students’ time will be spent between structured homework time and free time. Each student receives a daily snack at Briarcare. Briarcare ends promptly at 6:00 p.m. and, per Briarcare policies, late fees will apply to any student picked up after 6:00 p.m.
On days school dismisses half-day, students enrolled in Briarcare will receive half-day care at no additional charge. Early care is provided daily beginning at 7:00 a.m. at no additional charge. Drop-in care is limited, contact with Jana McCormick, Briarcare Coordinator, at least 24-hours prior to date of care needed for additional information and enrollment.
There will be no Briarcare for the following holidays:
- Labor Day
- Elementary Conference Day
- Professional Day - November 6, 2023
- Thanksgiving Vacation
- MLK Day
- Presidents' Day
- Easter Holiday
Briarcare 2023-2024 is now open.
Briarcare Options and Fees
- Part time – 3 Day Care: $1882.00 per year
- Full time – 5 Day Care: $2220.00 per year
- Drop in – $25.00 per day
- One-time registration fee (each academic year) – $25.00
- Half Days - $30.00 per day (11:30AM-6:00PM) if you are not enrolled in Briarcare. Half days are included in your monthly Briarcare fees if you are registered for the months that our half days occur.
Briarcare fees will be required on the 20th of each month prior to attendance and automatically charged to your credit card on file through Campbrain's installment plan unless fees are paid in full.