• Multi-year Commitments: Commitments of $100 or more can be extended over 3-5 years.
For Example, a commitment of $500 could be paid in $100 installments each for 5 years.
• Immediate Gift: An immediate gift is another way to be a part of advancing the vision of Briarcrest.
Just send in the pre-addressed envelope included or give online at www.briarcrest.com/give.
• Matching Gifts: Multiply your generosity through your employer’s matching gift program.
Please visit www.briarcrest.com/match to see if your company has a matching gift program.
• Stock Gifts: Gifts of appreciated stock and mutual funds can be advantageous for many donors.
• Real and Personal Property: Real estate and marketable items of personal property will gladly be accepted as a donation. This is a great option for those who have property they no longer need or want.
• Planned Gifts: Carefully planned to help meet your philanthropic and financial goals, a planned gift could include securities, retirement plan distributions, a trust, life insurance policies, real estate or other personal property.