Video Production/Technology Associate
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a school that is changing lives for the better? Briarcrest Christian School is the leader in inspiring young men and women to become authentic followers of Christ. Our mission is to challenge our students to know and honor Jesus Christ and pursue excellence in all disciplines. If being on a team that strives to make Jesus known by excellence in technology, then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an individual to produce engaging videos, support our live events, and help with basic IT support. If you have a passion for video production and creating engaging live events, then this job is for you. We are looking for someone with mid-level to advanced video skills and the desire to grow and learn more. Apply now by filling out the Staff application on our website, https://www.briarcrest.com/about/employment. Send your completed application and your resume to Ryan Stone, Director of Information and Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to include links to videos you have filmed and edited.
What winning looks like:
- Producing engaging videos with creativity and excellence
- Constantly looking for ways to go above and beyond
- Communicating with excellence to all stakeholders and team members
- Being creative and looking for new and engaging ways of storytelling through the medium of video
- Being open to learning new technology and skills
The Skills you will need:
- Basic knowledge of live audio, lighting, and video
- Intermediate knowledge of how to edit video with Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro
- Ability to multitask and self-start
- A desire to learn more and grow at a quick pace