The School Buildings are Closed to Students until further notice. Regularly cleaned bathrooms are available outside and monitored to ensure property capacity is maintained.
The following plan was developed under the guidelines of the Shelby County Health Department Health Directive No. 4.
Upon arrival do not congregate in the parking lot, go directly to a check-in station while maintaining social distance of at least 6 feet.
1. Athletes will always remain in small groups (smaller is always better but less than 50) and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet while conditioning.
2. Upon arriving outdoors, each athlete will go to a check-in station and be checked in by a coach conducting the following safety measures.
• Their temperature will be taken and recorded. Any temperature over 100 the athlete will be asked to leave.
• The following questions as outlined in the Directive No. 4 will be asked and recorded for each athlete, and if answered positive to any of the following questions will be asked to leave the premises immediately and seek medical care and/or COVID-19 testing.
-Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
-Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
-Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
-Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
-Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
-Have you taken Tylenol or any other medication to reduce a fever?
-Are you awaiting test results for COVID-19?
• Once you are assigned a small group you must remain in that small group that day and every day until the procedures are revised. You are not allowed to switch groups to “even” out if some do not show up one day.
3. Everyone MUST bring their own water bottle with their name on it for easy identification. NO SHARING OF WATER BOTTLES OR ANY EQUIPMENT!
4. Upon completion of the workout session, you must leave the campus (including the parking lot) as soon as possible while continuing to exercise social distancing (6 feet) and do not congregate.