Briarcrest Marching Invitational
To Support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Saturday – October 3, 2020 (afternoon/evening)
I want to invite you and your band to attend the Briarcrest Marching Invitational on Saturday October 3rd, 2020 (afternoon/ evening). Each year, the Briarcrest Marching Invitational is carefully planned and designed to give you, your students and your fans an outstanding musical experience:
- TBA Sanctioned Event. Our contest is aligned with all judging and scoring procedures dictated by the Tennessee Bandmasters Association and uses TBA approved judges’ sheets.
- We intentionally select A World Class Judging Panel of Nationally Recognized trained and certified judges from across the country, many of whom have judged for organizations such as Drum Corps International (DCI), Winter Guard International (WGI), and The United States Scholastic Band Association (USSBA).
- Instant Feedback sent directly to your smart phone. Our judges use iPads equipped with digital recording software which instantly stores their comments onto a secure website where only you can INSTANTLY review your tapes moments after your performance! In addition, we supply every band with comment CD’s for good measure.
- A Customer Service-Approach to Hospitality. Our number one priority is for you, your students, and your band families to have an unparalleled experience that is musical fruitful, educationally edifying and altogether FUN! Our 105-acre campus is a gorgeous facility that includes plenty of parking for busses and cars. The centerpiece of our campus is our university style sportsplex that features an amazing grass field and has a 2,500-seat capacity. In addition to a spectacular performance area, we also provide guarded changing facilities located next to the field as well as a hospitality center for Directors, Staff and Bus Drivers which overlooks the field.
- We are supporting St. Jude! For the first time in our history, we are charging a band entry fee of $150 in an effort to raise support for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. 100% of every registration fee will be donated directly to St. Jude along with a portion of our overall revenue from the event.
Director of Bands, Briarcrest Christian School
901-765-4638 (office); 901-751-6402 (fax)