Saints Varsity Lacrosse
Welcome to the Briarcrest Lacrosse Community!
I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all students, parents and fans for visiting our website. It is my honor and privilege to serve as Head Coach and lead these young men both on the lacrosse field and in their daily lives.
Without the support of the administration, parents, volunteers and players this would not be possible. And for that I say Thank You.
Coach Tim McGeeney
Briarcrest Varsity Lacrosse
Important Team Information:
Important Team Dates
* Little Rock Tournament
* 02/27 - Home SBA Varsity @ 6 PM
* 02/28 - Home Houston JV @ 1 PM
* 03/03 - Away CBHS JV @ 6 PM
* 03/06 - Away (Nashville Trip) Franklin Varsity @ TBD
* 03/07 - Away (Nashville Trip) Brentwood Varsity @ TBD
* 03/17 - Home MUS Varsity @ 7 PM
* 03/21 - Away ECS Varsity @ 1 PM
* 03/24 - Home SGIS JV @ 6 PM
* 03/26 - Away CBHS Varsity @ 7 PM
* 03/31 - Away (But Potentially Home) Lausanne Varsity @ 6 PM
* 04/07 - Home WSHS Varsity @ 7 PM
* 04/11 - Home Houston Varsity @ 1 PM
* 04/17 - Home SGIS Varsity @ 7 PM
* 04/21 - Home Collierville Varsity @ 7 PM
* 04/23 - Home Collierville JV @ 5 PM
* 04/25 - Home Centennial Varsity @ 5:30 PM
* 04/28 - Home CBHS JV @ 5:30 PM
* 1st Round of Playoffs May 5-7 (Games at Higher Seed)
* Quarter Finals May 8-10 (Games at Higher Seed)
* Semi-Finals May 15 (Father Ryan)
* Championship May 16 (Father Ryan)
Below is a spreadsheet from Matt Rowell that outlines who has forms outstanding. You will not be able to participate in our Fall ball workouts if all necessary forms are not on file with Matt. Please review and get them completed as soon as possible.
Fall Ball Schedule
Practices will be in shells (helmet, gloves, sticks, cleats and Briarcrest practice wear) and will last from 3:15-4:45. We will be on MP1, which is located between the Softball Complex and the West Field. We will not have access to the locker room so please plan accordingly. Here are the dates:
- October 28th
- October 30th
- November 3rd
- November 10th
- November 12th
- November 14th
- November 24th
- November 25th
- December 1st
- December 3rd
- December 5th
- December 8th
- December 10th
- December 12th
Thanks and as always please do not hesitate to call/e-mail with any questions or comments!
Also, I will be working with Elizabeth Ashford to schedule visits to St. Jude's Hospital for tours, community service hours and blood/platelet donations. More information to follow.
I will need a few volunteers each week to visit with Aidan as part of our Friends of Jaclyn partnership. I will drive to their home in Arlington and we will stay for 30 minutes.